Upcoming Events for families and children
- Sunday 23rd July | 14:00 – 18:00 | Maxilla Social Club
Maxilla Social Club are holding a Family Fun Day with a bouncy castle, face paint, and arts and crafts.
Maxilla Social Club, 2 Maxilla Walk, W10 6NQ | 07786 135 974
Previous Support for families and children
Grenfell Healing Zone has added these upcoming free events and sessions:
- Tuesday 27th June | 16:00 – 17:00 | Animal Fu
- Tuesday 27th June | 18:00 – 19:00 | Youth Boxing
- Thursday 29th June | 17:00 | Drumming Workshop
Acklam Village, Portobello Road, Ladbroke Grove, W10 5AE | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07460 395 907
- Fort 4 Fun are offering free places to children affected by the fire on their 6-week holiday programme at Melcombe Primary, Fulham Palace Road. Kids will have the opportunity to go to Legoland, the beach, and more.
Contact 07949124904 for details.
- Flourish Green Art Maxilla are delivering a free family workshop with artist Christopher Tew on Saturday 24th June, 10:00-12:00. The community is still processing the tragic events of last week. Instead of Art & Pollution as previously advertised, ACAVA are offering local families an opportunity to respond to the theme of HOPE. This is a free art workshop for families living in North Kensington, where cameras will be provided. Spaces are limited so ensure to book your place here.
Maxilla Walk Studios, 4 Maxilla Walk, W10 6NQ (the former Children’s Centre under the Westway)
- Kids on the Green is a calm space for families, children and teens to come for free food, drink and arts and crafts with fully DBS checked staff. Every day until Friday 23rd June 13:00 – 19:00.
Norland Open Space, W11 4TQ | Zoe on 07904 808347