- Tuesday 25th July | 18:30 | Notting Hill Methodist Church
The second Terms of Reference Consultation Meeting will be held closed to Lancaster West, at Notting Hill Methodist Church.
It will be an opportunity for members of the community to tell the Chair and Inquiry team what they believe the inquiry should cover. The meeting will be recorded and all views will be considered carefully.
If you have any questions, please contact on the below details.
email@example.com | 02079477837 | Notting Hill Methodist Church, 240 Lancaster Rd, W11 4AH
Weekdays | 10:00 – 16:00 | Westway Sports Centre
Summer Games free football programme starts on 24th July and runs on weekdays throughout the summer holidays for all ages from 4 to 18. Run by fully DBS qualified staff. Sessions are divided into age groups as below.
4-6 years old | 7-12 years old | 13-15 years old | 16-18 years old
Westway Sports and Fitness Centre, 1 Crowthorne Rd, W10 6RP
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays | 12:00 – 15:00 | Henry Dickens Community Space
- Tuesdays and Thursdays | 15:00 – 17:30 | Venture Centre
- Saturdays | 14:00 – 16:00 | Al Manaar
- Mondays | 14:00 – 16:00 | Clement James Centre
- Thursdays | 12:00 – 16:00 | Grenfell Assistant Centre
Art therapy spaces will be available over summer for individuals and groups at the above locations. Please contact Susan Rudnik for more information.
07932 054 834 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays | 10:30 – 12:30 | Acava
Acava (Association for Cultural Advancement through Visual Art) are holding art therapy sessions on Blechyden Street, by Latimer Road Station. All adults are welcome to come for emotional therapeutic support.
Acava, 54 Blechynden St, London W10 6RJ
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays | 16:00 – 18:00 | Henry Dickens Community Centre
- Saturdays | 12:00 – 14:00 | Henry Dickens Community Centre
Henry Dickens Art Therapy Space is open for emotional therapeutic support. Later summer opening times are coming soon so check back for updated times.
Henry Dickens Court Community Centre, 104 St Anns Rd, W11 4BU
- Every weekday from 10th – 21st July | 16:00 – 18:30 | Maxilla Walk
- Every weekday from 24th July – 25th August | 10:30 – 13:00 | Maxilla Walk
The Community Hearts Project are holding free Heart Making Sessions. Drop-in sessions are led by DBS checked local artists, and suitable for all ages. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
On the green at 102 Maxilla Walk, W10 6NQ
- Every Monday – Saturday | 10:00 – 16:00 | The Grove Resource Centre
Grove Day Service If you would like a safe and comfortable place to relax, the Grove Day Service is open to all those in the Grenfell community affected by the fire. The friendly experienced staff team are available for you to listen and support you get through this difficult time.
020 7 221 0052 |The Grove Resource Centre, 1 – 9 St Marks Road, W11 1RG
- Sunday 23rd July | 14:00 – 18:00 | Maxilla Social Club
Maxilla Social Club are holding a Family Fun Day with a bouncy castle, face paint, and arts and crafts.
Maxilla Social Club, 2 Maxilla Walk, W10 6NQ | 07786 135 974
- Friday 14th July | 18:00 | ‘The Village’
Press conference announcement for any print or media journalists interested in Grenfell to attend this evening.
One Voice Community Collective and members of #The Real Community Press Conference invites you to attend a press conference at ‘The Village’ today, Friday 14th July, at 18:00.
The organisers will present a grassroots report from the Ladbroke Grove Community who have been providing aid effort without the assistance or support from the government of local council. This will be the first in a series of press conferences, with the aim to break down many of the issues surrounding the fire.
For further information call Niles Hailstones on 07949 890 245.
Bay 56, 4-8 Acklam Road, W10 5TY
- Saturday 15th July | 12:00 – 18:00 | Westway Sports Centre
The consultation on The Terms of Reference of the Grenfell Tower Public Inquiry ends on July 28th. The terms of reference of the inquiry are important, and will determine the purpose and scope of the inquiry. Go to Westway Sports Centre tomorrow to have your say and provide your views, which will be presented to the inquiry.
Translator and emotional support at Westway will be available. Hosted by Grenfell Muslim Response Unit with the support of Grenfell Legal Support.
Westway Sports and Fitness Centre, 1 Crowthorne Rd, London W10 6RP
- Saturday 15th July | 11:00 – 14:00
Migrants Organise are holding North Kensington Community Listening Event, a meeting to listen to what members of the community have been experiencing since the fire. It will be a safe space where pressing issues and needs can be shared and solutions worked out. Everyone welcome.
2 Thorpe Close, W10 5XL | 020 8964 4815 | organising @migrantsorganise.org
- Thursday 12th July | 18:30 – 20:30 | Venture Playground
Momentum K&C hosted a ‘How to Support Grenfell’ Meeting. Click here for the facebook events page.
Venture Playground, 103A Wornington Road, W10 5YB
- Sunday 9th July | 12:00 – 18:00 | Golborne Road, W10
The Golborne Road forum festival committee have decided that the music and community event, the Golborne Road Festival, will still go ahead. Volunteers would be welcomed to help at the event any time between 08:00 and 19:00. For more information about the festival and where to volunteer, click here or go to the Facebook page below.
The Golborne Road Festival 2017 Facebook Page | Golborne Road, W10
- Thursday 6th July | 18:30 | Latymer Community Church
Lancaster West Residents Association are holding a general meeting tomorrow for residents only. Ensure you bring your proof of address and register with your ID at 18:30 to allow prompt start. There will be a Q&A session with:
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea – Gold Command
- London Fire Brigade
- The Police
- Public Inquiry England
- Public Inquiry TeamPlease tell your email@example.com | Latymer Community Church, 116 Bramley Road, W10 6SU
- Wednesday 5th July | 18:00 – 19:30 | Al Manaar
The Grenfell Fire Response Team are holding a Community Public Meeting, with the aims being:
- An update from response team representatives
- A face-to-face question and answer session
- Guidance on information and support available
The session will be led by the London Resilience Group. Additional meetings will take place in coming weeks.
Al Manaar, the Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre, 244 Acklam Road, W10 5YG
- Saturday 1st July | 10:00 – 12:00 | Maxilla Walk Studios
Flourish Green Art Maxilla are delivering a free family workshop. Working with ACAVA artists Carolina and Rachael, their workshop on 1st July will be exploring sculpture and architecture. Families will imagine future visions of the Maxilla space to create a ‘Wonder’.
The workshop will be fun, physical and ‘over-the-top’ in ambition and scale including pulleys, tunnels and what ever else your imagination allows you to create!
This is a free art workshop for families living in North Kensington. Spaces are limited so ensure to book your place here.
Maxilla Walk Studios, 4 Maxilla Walk, W10 6NQ (the former Children’s Centre under the Westway)
Grenfell Healing Zone added these upcoming free events and sessions:
- Friday 30th June | 13:00 – 17:00 | Massage
- Friday 30th June | 12:00 – 14:00 | Aamasade Healing Circle
- Friday 30th June | From 17:00 | Spartan Fam
- Monday 26th June | 19:30 | SGI Buddhist Chanting
- Tuesday 27th June | 16:00 – 17:00 | Animal Fu
- Tuesday 27th June | 18:00 – 19:00 | Youth Boxing
- Tuesday 27th June | 19:00 | Healing with the elders hosted by Chaka Bars
- Wednesday 28th June | 16:30 | Yoga with Sam
- Wednesday 28th June | 20:00 | Music Jam Evening
- Thursday 29th June | 11:00 | Sirius Chant with Ama Mo
- Thursday 29th June | 17:00 | Drumming Workshop
Acklam Village, Portobello Road, Ladbroke Grove, W10 5AE | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07460 395 907
- Sunday 25th/Monday 26th June (Depending on Moon Sighting) | ExCel LondonEid In Excel are inviting those affected by the fire, regardless of faith, to attend Eid Prayer free of charge on the 25th/26th June (depending on moon sighting.) Transport to and from venue can also be arranged for the Grenfell community.
email@example.com | 0757 245 1650
- Saturday 24th June | 10:00 – 12:00 | Maxilla Walk Studios
Flourish Green Art Maxilla are delivering a free family workshop on with artist Christopher Tew. The Grenfell community is still processing the tragic events of last week. Instead of Art & Pollution as previously advertised, ACAVA are offering local families an opportunity to respond to the theme of HOPE. This is a free art workshop for families living in North Kensington, where cameras will be provided. Spaces are limited so ensure to book your place here.
Maxilla Walk Studios, 4 Maxilla Walk, W10 6NQ (the former Children’s Centre under the Westway)
- Friday 23 June 2017 | Salat al Janaza ‘ala al-Gha’ib (prayer in the absence of the deceased) | Regent Street Mosque
Grenfell Tower Victim’s Funeral Prayers are to be held (in their absence) This Friday 23 June 2017 after the Friday Jummah Prayer. There will also be Janazah / funerals for the victims of Grenfell.
- Thursday 22nd June | 15:00 | Maxilla Social Club
- A multi-faith gathering is being held in solidarity with the Grenfell victims and survivors.
In front of Maxilla Social Club, under the Westway beside Latymer Christian Centre | 116 Bramley Road, W10 6SU