Please read this urgent inquest statement. As matters progress lets keep up to date.
Please read up on the brilliant community organising done over the last five years by the Grenfell Action Group. It is documented in their blog.
- Justice for Grenfell event – June 16, 18:00
- Solidarity action:event
- Grenfell Tower resident expresses anger at Council (and the BBC tries to shut him down)
- Kensington and Chelsea TMO playing with fire
- Grenfell Tower cladding that may have led to fire was added to improve appearance of Kensington block of flats
- Full list of landlord Tory MPs who voted against making properties ‘fit for human habitation’
- Government ‘sat on’ tower fire report for four years
- Theresa May’s new advisor Gavin Barwell failed to review tower block fire regulations – despite four years of warnings
- Tories closed three fire stations near Grenfell – and resisted sprinkler installation
- Grenfell Tower fire is ‘corporate manslaughter’ and arrests must be made, MP David Lammy says
About our team
We are a collection of individuals who have come together to share information in relation to the tragedy at Grenfell. We receive no funding and are not affiliated to any organisation.
We are people who want to make it easier to others to access information. Our response is centred around the residents. We want to keep their thoughts and best interests at heart, and we are trying to be steered by people on the ground as much as possible.